Bardessono Hotel & Spa, Napa Valley’s luxurious pet-friendly wine country retreat, just unleashed its new Fido friendly package, BarDOGsono, which welcomes you and your four-legged companions to savor the relaxing surroundings of Bardessono, while also taking in the many pet-friendly places to shop, taste and dine that Yountville has to offer.
“At Bardessono, we understand that our guests’ four-legged companions are an important member of their families, and deserve a trip like they do,” said Jim Treadway, general manager, Bardessono. “We believe that in addition to providing a relaxing stay, this special package will also provide lasting memories and plenty of fun for Fido.”
The package was created on the heels of the already wildly successful pet friendly Happy Hour series, DogBar, which occurs at Bardessono on the first Tuesday of the month from April through OctoberThe BarDOGsono package includes the following:
- Overnight stay in luxury suite accommodations with an all-natural, lush PLAY bed fit to size for any pup
- Welcome amenity that includes a house-made dog biscuit made by Pasty Chef Tedd Romero, and a bottle of Frenchie Wine from Raymond Vineyards
- Designer hand-knotted, all-natural play toy by Harry & Barker
- A water bowl and eco-conscious waste baggies for walks around town
- Three-course dining credit for Fido to be enjoyed anytime throughout the stay on the Lucy outdoor patio
- A one-time, deep cleaning pet fee of $150
Other pampering services are available at an additional cost through our concierge. Those services include: mobile grooming, walking services, and reputable local veterinarians for any urgent assistance. Bardessono has no size or breed restrictions, but asks that Fido is on his/her best guest behavior during their stay.
The cost for the BarDOGsono Package is based on double occupancy plus Fido, and valid through December 2015. Reservations are strongly recommended. For a complete list of Yountville partners or to make reservations please visit, www.bardessono.com/things_to_do/packages_offers.
Bardessono was one of the Napa Valley dog-friendly hotels recommended in The Dog Lover’s Guide to Travel, the National Geographic Book written by The Jet Set Pets founder Kelly E. Carter and featuring 75 great destinations in the U.S. and Canada to vacation with a dog. Purchase your copy here.