The Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler, British Columbia is proud to be dog friendly and pet friendly – a perfect Whistler vacation destination for the whole family and one of the reasons Whistler was named to The Jet Set Pets list of Top 10 Pet-Friendly Destinations.
With all the open space and mountain air, Whistler resort is the perfect destination for pet-friendly and dog-friendly holidays. Miles of trails and dog-permitted beaches have created the ideal BC resort for family holidays travelling with pets. Be sure to take in Whistler’s local Dog Fest every spring!
Dog friendly policy at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler include:
- For the safety of your pet, animals may not be left unattended in the guestrooms.
- Pet sitters can be arranged through the Concierge desk (pet-sitting fees apply).
- The Furrmont Club (Fairmont’s exclusive dog-friendly program) offers use of plush dog beds, dog bowls, baggies, turndown and dog towels for paw scrubs after a walk.
- Dog treats are available through In Room Dining.
- A charge of $25.00 per night plus taxes applies for all pets and will be added to your guestroom folio. In the event extra servicing to the room is required upon check-out, an additional charge of $125.00 may apply.
Travelling with Pets in Whistler
To keep Whistler safe and clean for all visitors to enjoy, please adhere to the following Resort Municipality of Whistler Bylaws while visiting Whistler with your dog:
- Dogs must be on a leash and under your control at ALL times and this includes the Village, trails and parks.
- Dogs are not allowed on public beaches except designated dog beach areas at Rainbow Park on Alta Lake, Alpha Lake, and at Lost Lake Park’s Canine Corner.
- Please pick up after your dog; the Whistler Municipality provides plastic bags along the Valley Trail and in designated areas.
Beyond the hustle of the city life, past the crowded streets, escape to luxury on the doorstop of adventure at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Soothe your soul year round, business or pleasure…anytime is the perfect time to visit The Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler, British Columbia.
Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, the luxurious 550-room Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. Tastefully designed rooms with spectacular mountain or village views were created to blend with the natural alpine setting. With true ski-in and ski-out convenience and on-site golf course, the classic elegance of this landmark Whistler hotel offers a modern alpine setting for unsurpassed guest service, exceptional dining, full resort amenities, a Vida Spa and Fairmont Gold – Fairmont’s exclusive lifestyle hotel experience.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
4599 Chateau Boulevard
Whistler, British Columbia
Toll free: 1 (800) 606-8244
Tel: (604) 938-8000