As much as The Jet Set Pets encourages pet parents to take your dogs on vacation with you, this one-of-a-kind $73,000 dog vacation is so furr-bulous that you’ll want to cancel your holiday plans and hang out with your pampered pooch.
One very fortunate furry friend will have the most wonderful and luxurious dog vacation of all time. From the time this coddled canine is collected by chauffeur, to the moment he or she wags his tail goodbye to the prestigious Paw Seasons luxury dog hotel in Bristol, England – he or she will have had an action packed and unforgettable fortnight. Swimming, surfing, reiki, card playing, spa & groom, hurdling with an Olympic athlete, a counseling session, and a personal chef are all included in this distinguished dog vacation.
The unprecedented lavish dog vacation is being offered through luxury launches site VeryFirstTo.com, which recently sold the ultimate human holiday (visiting every World Heritage site over two years at $1.5 million per couple).
Luxury dog vacation highlights
The pampered pooch that becomes the recipient of this pawsome dog vacation will enjoy:
- collection by The Paw Season’s hotel chauffeur
- suite including screen showing dog favorites (Lassie and 101 Dalmatians etc) accompanied by dog-friendly popcorn
- bespoke crafted doghouse replicating the dog’s own home by Bespoke Impact (helping avoid any chance of homesickness)
- personal chef – responsible for a daily menu consisting of doggy favorites
- local beach and countryside walks with Billy + Margot ice cream (suitable for vegetarian dogs) and games
- a running session with 400m hurdles Commonwealth and World Champion Dai Greene
- surfing lesson courtesy of Surf South West
- a day with author and TV dog behavior expert Stan Rawlinson the Doglistener
- reiki sessions with practitioner Rob Fellows (Master Teacher Member of the UK Reiki Federation)
- ‘Spa & Groom’ at The Pet Spa at Harrods, including: aromatherapy bath & body message; wash & fluff dry, and pedicure
- luxury wardrobe including Louis Vuitton collar; Bottega Veneta lead and Mulberry rain mac
- the dog’s owners receive a bespoke solid bronze car mascot of the dog as well as a portrait by artist Jo Chambers, and are kept updated throughout via Facebook and YouTube
If the $73,000 fee seems a bit outrageous for your furry friend, consider that Paw Seasons is donating all profits (£8,400) to Cancer Research UK and Battersea Dogs Home and VeryFirstTo is contributing another £1000.
“Being the leaders in luxury breaks for dogs, we wanted to be the first to offer the most spectacular luxury holiday a dog could wish for,” says Jenny Hytner-Marriott, Founder of The Paw Seasons. “Battersea Dogs & Cats Home and Cancer Research, two charities very close to our hearts, will be benefiting.”
VeryFirstTo.com advertises that it is the first and only website that enables individuals to be the first to know about, and have, newly launching luxury products and experiences. It showcases the most desirable items within the world of technology, fashion, home, leisure, beauty and beyond; as well as the latest must attend venues and events. No item is on the site for longer than 59 days from release.
“We inform of, and provide, newly launching luxury products and experiences to over 24,000 members globally and are delighted to now extend new luxury offerings to the canine world,” says Marcel Knobil, The BrandGuru and Founder of VeryFirstTo, Superbrands and Cool Brandleaders. “We embrace luxury from Gucci to ‘Poochi’!”
What’s the biggest splurge you’ve made on your pet? Share your thought with The Jet Set Pets Community in the comment box below.