The holiday season is almost here and there’s no better time to take your furry friend on a metropolitan escape to bustling New York City. Petite pups will have a tail-wagging time at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York, which today launches “The Pierre Pampered Pups Experience” for the most discerning of dogs.
Make it a memorable trip for you and your favorite canine companion by treating yourselves to the luxury of The Pierre hotel on famed Fifth Avenue. The iconic hotel, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond property has and member of Leading Hotels of the World, allows guests to combine the “Pierre Pampered Pups Experience” with the price of a regular overnight stay for one simple flat charge of $220 per puppy.
Dogs up to 15 lbs. who sign up for the Pampered Pups experience will receive an array of specialty toys, treats and goodies perfectly curated for small dogs, as well as daily five-star meals from The Pierre hotel’s room service pet menu.
The Pierre Pampered Pups Experience includes:
- One luxe small dog BarkBox welcome amenity comprising handpicked pooch toys, treats and other play things for pups, all pre-tested by Scout, the company’s head product tester
- One Pierre water bowl with Fiji water replenished daily
- A plush dog bed for use throughout stay
- One refillable Pierre water bottle plus a walking map of Central Park for each dog owner to explore at their leisure; overlooking Central Park, guests with small paws are perfectly positioned for this
- One VIP ‘Pampered Pooch Grooming’ session at NYC’s premier dog groomer, Edward Alava’s The DOG Store on East 61st Street. This full nose-to-paw experience includes a pup massage, organic shampooing & blow out, teeth brushing, pedicure and VIP pick up from your guest room to the salon and return again to The Pierre
- Two pup meals selected daily from The Pierre In-Room Pet Menu*, featuring dishes named for the hotel’s celebrity canine honor roll, including Cody’s Chicken, Lassie’s Atlantic Salmon and Snoopy’s Delight (two meals pre-selected for every night in residence at The Pierre)
- ‘Pet in Residence’ door tag alerting staff members that there is a VIP dog in the room
The Pierre hotel, which underwent an impressive $100 million renovation and features new guestroom and bath interiors, offers 140 guest rooms and 49 suites. Its superb location at 2 East 61st Street at Fifth Avenue is just steps from Central Park and in close proximity to both haute couture boutiques and Manhattan’s famed Museum Mile.
For reservations and additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; call 1.212.940.8156 or toll-free: 1.800.743.7734; or visit www.tajhotels.com/thepierre.
For what to do in New York with your pampered pooch, pick up a copy of National Geographic’s The Dog Lover’s Guide to Travel, featuring 75 great destinations in the U.S. and Canada to vacation with a dog and co-authored by The Jet Set Pets Founder Kelly E. Carter.