If you’re in the hunt for a premium pet-friendly chalet, look no further than Chalet Ormello in glamorous Courchevel. Your jet set pet will be well taken care of at this luxurious pet-friendly chalet in the French Alps that is the snowy pinnacle of perfection.
Discerning pets can expect the same five-star service as their guardians at Chalet Ormello, which once hosted a dog-loving Hollywood socialite who brought 17 pint-size, pampered pooches to this pet-friendly chalet. In consultation with the chalet manager, dedicated pet accommodation can be specially arranged on the ground floor of this winter wonderland that dazzles with two master bedrooms, indoor pool, cinema, Jacuzzi and much more.
This dog nursery at this pet-friendly chalet is kept under the constant supervision of trained staff members. Brightly lit with wonderful views of the outside snowfields, this floor has two bedrooms that can be entirely converted with dogs’ comfort and hygiene in mind. Another bedroom can be used to store dog accessories, while an adjacent en-suite room provides accommodation for a petsitter to be constantly on hand at this pet-friendly chalet.
On request, a wide selection of dog-friendly services can be arranged for your stay, including a 24/7 petsitter for your entire stay at this pet-friendly chalet. This dedicated dog-lover will take superb care of your pets, and will take them out, feed them, clean and pamper them and get them dressed in their favorite outfits.
The manager of this pet-friendly chalet can source your preferred pet beauty and grooming products to be available during your stay, while a doggy playroom filled with toys and games for your pets can also be organized if desired.
A recent renovation at this pet-friendly chalet spared no expense to create a sophisticated vacation home inspired by the rustic feel of a traditional chalet, with remarkable results. Located just meters from the piste and the après-ski, this mountain lodge extends over 1000m² and provides exceptional accommodation for up to 10 people.
- Available as standard: exceptional service from Chalet Ormello’s hospitable, discreet team of 12 staff, which is comprised of your personal chalet manager, the private chef and his team, your private butler and waiting team, the head housekeeper, a driver service and night-time security personnel.
- Not included but available on request according to guest specifications: food and all beverages (wine, champagne, digestives, aperitifs or any drinks which are not included in the price), pet food, ski passes, ski instructors, airport transfers, massages, spa and beauty treatments, helicopter transfers, babysitting, and any other special requests.
- In general, while pets have free access to all areas of the chalet, they are not allowed in the kitchen and can be admitted to the spa/sauna area only at the chalet manager’s discretion.
- In accordance with French law, guests must have up-to-date liability insurance, which must be approved & agreed by the pet-owner and Chalet Ormello’s manager. US travelers must ensure their animal is identified by a microchip, prove their pet has a valid rabies vaccination and be able to provide relevant health certificates. For more info on taking a pet to France.
- All pet services are available only by special request at the time of initial booking; the number of dogs that can be accommodated depends on the size and breed