The Jet Set Pets loves Kimpton hotels because each of the brand’s more than 50 hotels welcomes pets of all sizes and breeds (not just dogs and cats), never charges a pet fee and doesn’t restrict the number of pets per guest room. With the holidays upon on, here’s one more reason to love Kimpton hotels:
Back by popular demand, the pitter patter of little paws will be heard from coast-to-coast as pets both big and small make their way to Kimpton hotels nationwide to celebrate the return of Santa Paws.
On Dec. 8 and 9, participating Kimpton hotels will transform their living room lobbies into an animal’s winter paradise with Santa Paws, offering pet holiday treats (human treats too!) and photo opportunities with Santa. Kimpton hotels encourages its furry, four-legged guests and their human companions to bring their own cameras and smart phones to snap posed pictures to their heart’s content.
This marks the fourth year Kimpton hotels has offered this fun Santa Paws promotion. While dogs seem to delight in Santa Paws the most with wagging tails at the ready, Kimpton hotel’s Santa Paws is an inclusive and diverse event, welcoming all pets as long as they can fit through the front door. In addition, to help animals less fortunate, many of the Kimpton hotels’ weekend’s events will benefit non-profit animal shelters and welfare organizations to spread some holiday cheer.
This year, the Santa Paws event will take place at Kimpton hotels in 21 cities from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8 and Sunday, Dec. 9. In most cases, the event will happen on both days at the same location, however there are some exceptions.
- Alexis Hotel – Seattle, WA
- Canary Hotel – Santa Barbara, CA
- Cypress Hotel – Cupertino, CA
- EPIC Hotel – Miami, FL
- Ink48 Hotel – New York, NY (Only Saturday, December 8)
- 70 park avenue – New York, NY (Only Sunday, December 9)
- Hotel Allegro – Chicago, IL
- Hotel La Jolla – La Jolla, CA
- Hotel Lumen – Dallas, TX
- Hotel Marlowe – Cambridge, MA
- Hotel Monaco – Alexandria, VA
- Hotel Monaco – Baltimore, MD (Only Saturday, Dec. 8)
- Hotel Monaco – Denver, CO
- Hotel Monaco – Portland, OR
- Hotel Monaco – Salt Lake City, UT
- Hotel Monaco – Washington, DC
- Hotel Palomar – Philadelphia, PA
- Hotel Palomar – Phoenix, AZ
- Hotel Solamar – San Diego, CA
- Prescott Hotel – San Francisco, CA
- Surfcomber Hotel – Miami, FL
- The Grand Hotel – Minneapolis, MI
- Vero Beach Hotel & Spa – Vero Beach, FL
Cuddly best friends shouldn’t have all of the fun! During Santa Paws weekend, as well as throughout the winter season, travelers can book the “Cocktails for a $1 More” promotion to delight in treats of their own. By paying only $1 more above the best available rate at Kimpton hotels, guests enjoy two complimentary cocktails per night while staying at any Kimpton hotels.
Now we’ve given you two more reasons to love Kimpton hotels!