The Muse Hotel New York, a Kimpton Hotel, is one of New York City’s most pet-friendly hotels. Offering a wonderful sanctuary while surrounded by the energy of the city, the hotel will have you and your pet feeling inspired in no time. The Muse Hotel understands that the rejuvenating pampering you receive at The Muse Hotel New York just wouldn’t be the same without your furry friend.
- Any type of pet is allowed with no weight or size restrictions.
- No charge or deposit.
- No limit on the number of pets allowed
- Pets must be on a leash in all common areas
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping to service room when owner is out and pet is present
- When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the hotel’s pet policies, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured
Pampered Pooch Package
- Beautifully appointed accommodations
- A delightful amenity basket in your guestroom, filled with canine treats
- Bowls for food and water
The Muse also features Ginger, the Director of Pet Relations. The six-year-old Teacup Pomeranian prefers Prada, visits to the spa and ahi tuna, and would be delighted to share where to go and what to see in NYC with the hotel’s four-legged guests.
The Muse Hotel New York is within easy walking distance to the best of midtown New York, including Times Square, Broadway, the Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center and Fifth Avenue shopping. The hotel offers personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton Intouch guest loyalty members.
The Muse Hotel New York
130 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036